Why to use tiles/Paver
- A vast variety of paving styles
- Unlimited color possibilities
- Create your own design
- Low cost, no maintenance
- 50 year + life expectancy
- No cracking
- 3 times stronger than poured concrete
- Perfect for freeze-thaw conditions
- Pavers move with soil conditions
- Easy installation
The many shapes, patterns, and colors of Concrete Pavers allow for design creativity, as well as delineation of pavement areas, such as parking lanes, cross walks, and intersections. The beauty of pavers adds value and visual appeal to any property. By adding flexibility not possible with rigid pavement, pavers can flow with existing landscaping to deliver beauty to any property.
INITIAL PAVER INSTALLATION COST
Cost savings can be achieved for small and simple projects by a home owner installing the pavement themselves with the aid of a good DIY installation manual, usually provided by the manufacturer of the paver products. Generally, concrete pavers are less expensive than clay pavers, granite pavers or sandstone pavers. When considering maintenance and replacement costs, pavers offer an economical long-term alternative to other types of pavement.
Concrete pavers are extremely dense units which possess exceptional strength and durability, superior stability under severe loads, and are unaffected by the extremes of heat and frost. Each unit has joints that allow for a small amount of movement without cracking. Factory made pavers last for decades.
EASY TO REPAIR
Remove and reinstate the same pavers with no ugly patches after repairs to the base or underground utilities. Asphalt, concrete, and stamped concrete can't make this claim. Pavers are low-maintenance and offer low life-cycle costs.
WINTER DURABILITY & SNOW REMOVAL
Snow can be plowed, blown or shoveled just like asphalt or concrete pavements. The chamfered (bevelled) edge of pavers will prevent you from catching an edge with the plow or shovel. Using de-icing products like salt or calcium chloride will not harm or pit the pavers. Electric or liquid snow-melting systems work well under concrete pavers, eliminating snow removal while reducing slip hazards. Smooth surface allows for easy snow removal. Pavers can be colored dark to help melt snow faster. Snow-melt systems can be installed to eliminate snow and ice removal. Concrete pavers resist deterioration of freezing and thawing cycles and deicing salts better than asphalt and better than odinary poured in place concrete.
The heavy duty pavers are used in city streets, loading ramps, intersections, gas stations, loading docks, industrial floors, etc. The medium ones are used in sidewalks, shopping malls, canal lining, residential streets, safety zones, parks, storage yards, camping areas, etc. The light varieties have application in driveways, pool decks, bicycle paths, walk ways, temporary paving, and more.
Our other pavers and tiles are easy to lay and are used in similar uses as mentioned above.
- Great strength and life
- Less absorbent
- Easy to lay
- Smooth finish and durability.
- Varied patterns, colors, shapes and sizes
- Minimal maintenance
- Readily re-usable
- Low heat absorption
- All weather installation
- Highly cost-effective.
- Production unit strategically located at Udhampur Industrial area spread at an area of 6000 sq. mtr.
- Setup well equipped with modernized and sophisticated machines.
- Testing lab inside factory premises.
- Consistent maintenance of quality standards as per industry and international norms
- A team of committed and qualified personnel who work in complete coordination
- Artistic and innovative products as well as fresh creations
- Ready stock and prompt deliveries as per clients' required specifications
- Competitive prices--value for money products.
Pavers can be used in any climate and can be trafficked immediately upon compaction. The joints between the pavers eliminate the cracking common with traditional
APPLICATION OF OUR PRODUCTS
Our precast concrete decorative interlocking pavers have wide application as exterior surface covers. A time bound system is in place to ensure regular feedback from our valued customers. Under this mechanism all customer complaints are studied and analyzed. This ensures that our customers remain loyal and all their complaints are addressed and acted upon. Owing to this approach we include some the most renowned names in the industry in our list of clients
Following are the few names of “Our' major clients :
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University Kadkyal (Panthal)
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board (Katra)
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi cancer Hospital Kadkyal (Panthal,Katra)
- Kukernag Development Authority (Anantnag Srinagar)
- Rajori Development Authority.
- JKPCC J&K
- Municipal Corporation Jammu, Doda, Bhaderwah, Rajori.
- Rural Development Department J&K.
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
- Indian oil Corporation Ltd.
- State Forest Corporation Jammu
- Central Public Works Department (CPWD)
- Military Engineering Service (MES)